52 Ridge Restaurant
at the Clearwater Valley Resort & KOA Kampground, Clearwater, BC
Open May 17 to September 6 - for breakfast 7:30 - 10:00am
May 18 to September 6 - for dinner 5:30 - 9:30pm
Treat yourself to a great meal at the 52 Ridge Restaurant. Come and enjoy the friendly atmosphere and excellent service which we strive to provide.
There is something for everyone with our selection of breakfast and dinner items
Our breakfast menu ranges from a simply continental breakfast, to various egg dishes, to a large Mountain Man Special.
Try our fabulous Eggs Benedict for a tasty way to start your day. We have the bottomless Van Houtte coffee cup for those that need a little more than one cup to start the day. We also offer a variety of Expressio, Cappuccino, Latte's, Milkshakes,
We have a wide selection of meals - from a great Chef's Steaks to some tasty fish and chips. We also have a kids menu - the whole meal with a desert for only $6.95.
We are licensed so enjoy beer or wine with your meal. A special coffee at the end of your dinner is just the thing to relax after your tasty selection.
Open May to September for group meals
52 Ridge Restaurant is the ideal stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner for your group's travel between Jasper and Kamloops.
What makes us your perfect choice:
- Great food and fast service. Two attributes you are looking for when making your restaurant decisions.
- Lots and lots of washrooms! No need for your passengers to waste their time waiting in line.
- Complimentary meal or coffee for the driver and tour guide of each tour group
- A chance for your group to stretch their legs. We are only one block off the highway, in a park-like setting on 17 acres.
- Short walk to information centre.
- Parking, accessible parking lot and room to easily turn your motorcoach around.
- Store available for souvenirs, snacks and sundry items.
- Friendly staff who understand what you are looking for in a restaurant.
- Having fun - your group is on holiday to enjoy themselves, we want to help you make that happen.
- A great time to stop - we are just off highway #5
- 3.5 hours from Jasper
- 1.5 hours from Kamloops
- 3 hours from Hope
- 5. 5 hours from Vancouver
- 4 hours from Kelowna
- Handicapped accessible
We are open at 10:00 am to 4:30 pm for coffee stops
Breakfast, Lunches and Dinners by reservations - minimum 24 hour notice
To make a reservation please give us a call at 1-888-837-1161 or contact us here.